If you’re looking for things to do from home, Airbnb just released something new: live online workshops where you can learn a new skill or hobby with teachers and artists from all around the world.
The classes take place live and you can interact with the host/teacher and other participants in real time, so this is the next best thing to experiencing a workshop in person.
We love this idea and have put together a list of cool workshops from across the globe:
1. Learn to make authentic pasta with a Grandmother from Italy
2. Discover how to make origami art live from Japan
3. Meditate with a Buddhist Monk live from Japan
4. Take your tastebuds on a trip to Spain as part of this Paella workshop
5. Love cooking? Try your own homemade Gnocchi und Ravioli
6. Experience a live magic show (great for families and parties)
7. Explore the delicious world of Mexican street food
8. Listen to a mini concert from Iceland
9. Take part in a gin making workshop from the United Kingdom
10. Find out how to make tasty empanadas from Chile
Want more ideas on what to do from home? Let us know what you’d like to see by leaving a comment below! 🙂